6 Point provides its services to you subject to the following terms & conditions, which you accept by using the service. These terms and conditions will be applicable for using of 6 Point Driving Cancellation service through our website and the iOS or android mobile apps.
By accessing this website or using this service we assume you fully accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use 6 Point Driving Cancellation’s website or services if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- We are not responsible for booking a driving test for you, or changing an existing driving test.
- When you select auto booking a test date through app manually then it is your responsibility to cancel it, if needed.
- Our service is an information service only, it provides an access to an automated service that sends you notifications for test cancellations.
- By using 6 point App, and providing us with your driving license and reference number, you agree to us login to the DVSA website and for tests cancellations.
- The company has no affiliation with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA). Using this service, therefore not guarantee to find you an earlier test date.
- We are not responsible for the DVSA changing the date or time of your test, or cancelling the test due to driving examiner illness, or bad weather conditions, like fog, snow or ice.
- You have access to our automatic notification service via our premium account. You can use it until you pass your driving test. You can use only one device for a premium account.
- If you book a non-refundable exam through us and then decide to cancel, we do not take responsibility. We also cannot take any responsibility through our auto book service for booking non-refundable dates.
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts without compensation where, according to this rule, we assume the account is not used. Before suspending your account, we will make fair efforts to contact you.
- Your personal details will not be passed on to third parties. By registering your details with the app, you accept to the app sending you emails and SMS messages to the email address and mobile telephone number you provide on registration.
- By providing us your details you agree to us passing your information to the DVSA in order to check for earlier tests for you. You can on/off notification app, there is no third party involve in this process. All details will be held by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act.